Please note this event is Cocktail Attire.
Sample local fare and drinks. Become engaged in an interactive “Munch & Learn.” Hear inspirational stories from Philly changemakers. See the winners announced live on stage and receive recycled awards created by RAIR. Presenters include sustainability entrepreneur Judy Wicks, United by Blue founder Brian Linton and Philadelphia Office of Sustainability Director, Christine Knapp.
General Admission ($55 Early Bird; $65 after 6/28)
- Open bar (including a signature drink from Philadelphia Distilling, drinks by Manatawny Still Works, beer from Saint Benjamin Brewing, Weyerbacher and Flying Fish, & wine).
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres from 12th Street Catering
- Sample local fare from Valley Milkhouse Cheese, Philly Food Works, Cabot Cheese, Pure Fare, Crust Vegan Bakery and Philly Foodworks !
- Munch & Learn: Learn something new in these sustainable exhibits. Exhibitors include Home Brewed Events, the Resource Exchange, Amanda Feifer from Phickle Ferments, DIY composting expert Tyler Weaver and more.
- Coffee from Reanimator & a vegan mocha from Vegan Commissary.
- Awards reception.
VIP ($75 Early Bird, $90 after 6/28). Include the above PLUS:
- Early access – enter at 6 PM!
- Mingle with the nominees during the VIP cocktail hour.
- Preview & skip the lines for a bonus hour of our “Munch & Learn”, food & adult beverages.
- Food from the Hungry Pigeon, Good Karma Cafe and Honeygrow.
- A special Whiskey Cocktail with Dad's Hat Rye.
- Specialty Saison from award-winning homebrewer Jeremy Hancher.
*Please note ticket processing fees will go towards SustainPHL's philanthropy, thanks to our partnership with Ticketleap.