Be inspired by local heroes. Support sustainability in Philly. Attend the SustaInPHL Awards, an annual celebration for sustainability visionaries to unsung heroes making a difference in Philadelphia.
Please note this event is Cocktail Attire.
Sample local fare and drinks. Hear inspirational stories from Philly changemakers. See the winners announced live on stage and receive reclaimed wooden awards.
Presenters for the event are Bethany Edwards, Atif Bostic and Naida Burgos. More exciting details to be announced soon!
General Admission ($60 Early Bird; $70 after 6/29)
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres and small plates from 12th Street Catering.
- Sample local fare from Hungry Harvest and Crust Vegan Bakery.
- Open bar including drinks from Philadelphia Distilling, Casa Noble, Dad's Hat Rye, Eight Oaks Craft Distillers, Federal Distilling / Stateside Urbancraft Vodka
- Munch & Learn: Learn something new in these sustainable exhibits sustainable exhibits from Bartrams Garden, and Glenfoerd, Solarize Philly, Brad Maule, Growing Roots and Jeremy Hancher Brewing.
- Awards reception: See the winners announced live!
VIP ($100 Early Bird, $125 after 6/21). Include the above PLUS:
- Early access – enter at 6 PM!
- Mingle with the nominees during the VIP cocktail hour.
- Preview & skip the lines for a bonus hour of our “Munch & Learn”, food & adult beverages.
Please note ticket processing fees will go towards SustainPHL's philanthropy, thanks to our partnership with Ticketleap.