Be inspired by local heroes. Support sustainability in Philly. Attend the SustaInPHL Awards, an annual celebration for sustainability visionaries to unsung heroes making a difference in Philadelphia. Nominees will be announced in early June.
Please note this event is Cocktail Attire.
Sample local fare and drinks. Hear inspirational stories from Philly changemakers. See the winners announced live on stage and receive reclaimed wooden awards created by RAIR. Presenters to be announced soon.
General Admission ($55 Early Bird; $65 after 6/21)
- Open bar including drinks from Philadelphia Distilling, Flying Fish, Saint Benjamin Brewing Company & Allagash.
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres
- Sample local fare.
- Munch & Learn: Learn something new in these sustainable exhibits.
- Awards reception.
VIP ($75 Early Bird, $100 after 6/21). Include the above PLUS:
- Early access – enter at 6 PM!
- Mingle with the nominees during the VIP cocktail hour.
- NEW this year: Create a DIY Terrarium for VIP only!
- Preview & skip the lines for a bonus hour of our “Munch & Learn”, food & adult beverages.
Please note ticket processing fees will go towards SustainPHL's philanthropy, thanks to our partnership with Ticketleap.