BEYOND THE BLOG
Green Philly is kicking off a series of live events to give our community an in-depth perspective of current sustainability issues.
Our first event is bringing together four local sustainability leaders to share their paths, how the industry is changing in 2017 and how to find a career that makes an impact.
Whether you're seeking a career in sustainability or an industry veteran, you'll learn about how professionals in nonprofits, local government, a Fortune 500 company, and entrepreneur have made an impact through their careers.
- Jamie Gauthier, Fairmount Park Conservancy
- Megan Maltenfort, Campbell Soup Company
- Dominic McGraw, Philadelphia Office of Sustainability
- Melissa Lee, The GREEN Program
- Moderator: Julie Hancher, Green Philly